Join our Newsletter for Coupon Codes, Sales and Specials

Add To Kaboodle Wish List

Southern Connoisseur Coupons on tjoos.com

Balance Bare Bars 15 bars

Balance Bare Bars 15 bars
Balance Bare Bars 15 bars
Regular price: $26.25
Choose: 
Quantity:
Usually ships in 3-4 business days
Real ingredients you can see and taste, plus all the hearty nutrition you expect from Balance . . . now with a lightly sweet coating that's just on the bottom.

Bare Bars combine whole grain oats with real fruit and nuts for delicious energy that really lasts . . . the perfect blend of nutty crunch and satisfying fruit chewiness. Wholesome nutrition on-the-go. No artificial flavors or sweeteners. Balance Bare bars provide great taste with lasting energy.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Bar (50g)
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Total Calories 210 Calories From Fat 80 Total Fat 9 g 14% Saturated Fat 3.5 g 18% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 280 mg 12% Potassium 135 mg 4% Total Carbohydrates 23 g 8% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 12 g

Protein 13 g 22% Vitamin A 50% Vitamin C 100% Calcium 10% Iron 25% Vitamin E 100% Vitamin K 25% Thiamin (B1) 25% Riboflavin (B2) 25% Niacin (B3) 25% Pyridoxine (B6) 25% Folic Acid 25% Cyanocobalamin (B12) 25% Biotin 25% Pantothenic Acid 25% Phosphorus 15% Iodine 25% Magnesium 15% Zinc 25% Selenium 25% Copper 25% Manganese 25% Chromium 25% Molybdenum 25%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. All bars provide 13g protein, 5g whole grain and 23 vitamins and minerals.
Ingredients: Protein blend [soy nuggets (soy protein isolate, tapioca starch, salt), whey protein isolate], roasted peanuts, high maltose corn syrup, whole grain rolled oats, sugar, evaporated cane juice invert syrup, fractionated palm kernel oil, honey, partially defatted peanut flour, maltitol syrup, oligofructose (for fiber), whole grain wheat, contains less than 2% of natural flavor, nonfat milk, milk protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, inulin (for fiber), barley malt, corn syrup, cream, glycerin, salt, butter (cream, salt, annatto for color), palm oil, sodium caseinate, soy lecithin, caramel color, fructose, sodium phosphate, carrageenan, heavy cream, erythritol, fish gelatin, mixed tocopherols (to help protect flavor). VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Beta carotene, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium phosphate, ferric orthophosphate (iron), vitamin E acetate, phytonadione (vitamin K1), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacinamide, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12, biotin, calcium pantothenate, potassium iodide, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, sodium selenite, copper gluconate, manganese sulfate, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate.

Warning: ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Manufactured on equipment that processes tree nuts, sesame seeds and eggs.
This product contains glycerine which is not a carbohydrate but has 4.32 calories per gram.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.