Chocolate Velvet Cake No Sugar Added
This delicious recipe is even better and easier because it's made with Maple Grove Farms Pancake Mix!
* 1 3/4 cup Maple Grove Sugar Free pancake mix *
* 1/2 granulated Splenda*
* 1/4 cup Brown Sugar Twin
* 3/4 cup Ghiradelli Unsweetened cocoa powder*
* 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/ tsp salt
* 1 1/4 cup low fat buttermilk
* 1/4 cup oil
* 2 large eggs, beaten
* 2 tsp Singing Dog Sugar Free vanilla extract*
* 1 cup hot strong black coffee
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside
Blend together dry ingredients in large mixing bowl
Combine buttermilk, oil, eggs, vanilla extract and coffee in large mixing bowl.
Slowly add liquid to dry blend, mixing with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
Pour batter into bundt pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in center of cake ring comes out
clean, about 40 minutes.
Let cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing.