* 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) softened at room temperature
* 1/2 cup full fat cream cheese
* 1 cup Splenda*
* 5 large eggs, at room temperature
* 2 cups NOW almond flour*
* 1/2 cup Cake-Ability Baking Aid*
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 teaspoon lemon extract
* 1 teaspoon Singing Dog vanilla extract*
Cream butter, cream cheese and Splenda together, mixing well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
In a separate bowl, mix almond flour with Cake-Ability Baking Aid and baking powder, breaking up any lumps. Add egg/butter mixture to flour a little at a time while beating. Add lemon and vanilla extracts.
Pour into greased 9"-10" Springform pan, bundt pan, ring pan, (or 9" round cake pan) and bake at 350°F for 50-55 minutes.
You can change flavors for this cake by using different extract flavors and even food color if you like!
Makes 12 servings. 6.1 net grams of carbohydrate per serving.
Recipe courtesy of Low Carb Luxury