Join our Newsletter for Coupon Codes, Sales and Specials

Add To Kaboodle Wish List

Southern Connoisseur Coupons on tjoos.com

Joseph's Low Carb Pita Bread - 6 pack

Joseph's Low Carb Pita Bread - 6 pack
Joseph's Low Carb Pita Bread - 6 pack
Regular price: $4.99
This item is currently out of stock!
Great Taste! Joseph's provides you with a healthy, reduced carb, high protein Pita bread containing Flax, an excellent source of Omega-3! These Pitas have no cholesterol and contain three healthy ingredients: Flax, Oat Bran and Whole Wheat, which may help protect your heart, while losing weight.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Pita (37g/1.33oz)
Servings Per Container: 6
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Total Calories 60 Calories From Fat 20 Total Fat 2 g 3% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 300 mg 13% Total Carbohydrates 8 g 3% Dietary Fiber 4 g 16% Sugars 0 g

Protein 6 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients: Water, wheat, gluten, corn starch, flax, oat fiber, whole wheat flour, oat bran, yeast, isolated soy protein, soy flour, soy oil, sesame flour, salt, sodium acid pyrophosphate, dextrose, sodium bicarbonate, calcium propionate (a preservative), fumaric acid, potassium sorbate, mono-diglycerides, sucralose, sodium metabisulfite.

Warning: Contains wheat and soy.