Join our Newsletter for Coupon Codes, Sales and Specials

Add To Kaboodle Wish List

Southern Connoisseur Coupons on tjoos.com

NOW Aloe Vera Concentrate

NOW Aloe Vera Concentrate
NOW Aloe Vera Concentrate
Regular price: $9.98
Quantity:
Usually ships in 3-4 business days
Aloe Vera contains a variety of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. In particular, Aloe Vera is a source of mucopolysaccharides, also known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are thought to be its active component. Numerous scientific studies have demonstrated the ability of Aloe to support the healing process. In addition, Aloe Vera has been shown to support a healthy digestive system.*

Aloe Vera Concentrate is pleasant tasting, organic, and vegetarian. Made from aloe leaves that are washed, sanitized, and sliced open by hand to obtain the cleanest and most optimal product. This 40:1 concentrate contains active polysaccharides which guarantee authentic potent Aloe Vera. Equivalent to 1.25 gallons of juice. Aloe Vera Concentrate contains between 72,000 to 96,000 mg per liter of polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are well known for their immune-stimulating and healing properties.* Aloe Vera Concentrate is 99.7% pure Aloe. The other 0.3% consists of ingredients such as citric acid and ascorbic acid that extend shelf life.