Original Wing-Time l Buffalo Chicken Wings
Bottle of your favorite WING-TIME Buffalo Wing Sauce
Bleu cheese dressing
An ample supply of napkins
- Cut celery and carrots into approx. 4" sticks
- Cut whole chicken wings into 3 pieces and either discard the tip or use for soup stock.
- Barbecue or broil chicken wings until fully cooked and crispy on both sides, approximately 15-20 minutes per side depending on cooking conditions.
- While wings are cooking, warm sauce in a medium size saucepan on low heat.
- Stir sauce occasionally and do not let it boil.
- When wings are done, remove them to a paper towel lined plate to absorb the excess juices.
- Toss the cooked wings into the sauce and thoroughly coat.
- Remove wings immediately to maintain their crispiness.
Serve with the celery and carrot sticks and a side of bleu cheese dressing.
Use the bleu cheese as a dip for the produce to cool down the spiciness of the wings and to dip the wings in as well.