Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Ingredients for Crust:
* 3/4 cup almond flour (finely ground almonds)
* 1/4 cup finely ground pecans
* 6 Tablespoons Ideal Sweetener
* 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix all ingredients well and press into bottom of 9" springform pan or aluminum (disposable type) cake pan (not pie pan).
Ingredients for Filling:
* 18 oz cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup Ideal Sweetener
* 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1/2 cup DaVinci Gourmet Sugar Free Pumkin Pie Syrup
* 1/2 cup buttermilk
* 1 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon
Mix cream cheese, Ideal Sweetener and vanilla with an electric mixer until blended.
In a separate bowl, mix buttermilk, syrup, and beaten egg. Blend well with cream cheese mixture, sprinkling cinnamon as you go. Pour evenly over crust. (Optionally, sprinkle additional cinnamon over top.)
Bake 45-55 minutes at 350°F (or until center is almost set and top is lightly golden and glossy.) Refrigerate overnight and serve in wedges.
Serves 12. 6.5 net grams of carbohydrate per serving.