Puffed Up Pumpkin Pancakes
These easy to make pumpkin pancakes are beautifully golden in color and have a fun "puffed-up" appearance. With the pumpkin adding a hint of flavor and moistness, pumpkin adds just the right touch to make these pancakes a new family favorite.
* Prep: 5 min
* Cooking: 10 min
* Yields: 6 servings (12 pancakes total)
* 2 cups Maple Groves Farms Sugar Free pancake mix*
* 1 1/2 cups water
* 4 eggs
* 1/4 cup Da Vinci Pumpkin Pie Syrup*
* 6 teaspoons melted butter
* 2/3 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
* Nonstick cooking spray
* Sugar Free pancake syrup*
COMBINE pancake mix, water, eggs, butter, Da Vinci Syrup and pumpkin in medium bowl. Stir just until moistened. Batter may be lumpy.
SPRAY griddle or large skillet with nonstick spray. Heat over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; cook until batter bubbles begin to burst. Turn and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with syrup.
Makes 6 servings, about 12 pancakes total