Raspberry Spinach Salad
* 2 Tablespoons Raspberry Vinegar
* 2 Tablespoons sugar free Raspberry Jam*
* 3 packets Splenda*
* 1/3 cup olive oil*
* 8 cups Spinach, rinsed, stemmed and torn into pieces
* 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
or toasted almond slices
* 1 cup Fresh Raspberries
* 1/4 cup finely chopped celery hearts
Dressing: Combine vinegar and jam in blender or small bowl. Add Splenda and mix well. Add oil in thin stream, blending well.
Toss spinach with 1/2 of the nuts, 1/2 of the raspberries, 1/2 of the celery and the dressing. Top with the remaining ingredients (nuts, raspberries and celery.)
Serves 2 – 5 grams per serving.