Join our Newsletter for Coupon Codes, Sales and Specials

Add To Kaboodle Wish List

Southern Connoisseur Coupons on tjoos.com

Sans Sucre Sugar Free Mousse Mix

Sans Sucre Sugar Free Mousse Mix
Sans Sucre Sugar Free Mousse Mix
Regular price: $4.95
Choose: 
Quantity:
Usually ships in 3-4 business days
Smooth, rich, creamy...and sugar-free! We say "enjoy the guilt"...and you can, with our Mousse Mixes, now sweetened with Splenda. Sans Sucre Mousse is also low-fat, low-cholesterol, and contains just 50 to 70 calories per serving. Each gourmet flavor is produced with the finest domestic and imported ingredients...quality that is apparent in every delicious spoonful.

No cooking required; simply add skim milk, chill, and serve. It's so easy, you'll love using it to create luscious pies, tarts, parfaits...an array of gourmet desserts! Each 3 oz. box contains two pouches making 4 servings each...total 8 servings.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1/8 of package (14g)
Servings Per Container: 8


Total Calories 50 Calories From Fat 25 Total Fat 2.5 g 4% Saturated Fat 2 g 10% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 25 mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 7 g 2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 3% Sugars 0 g Protein 1 g