Join our Newsletter for Coupon Codes, Sales and Specials

Add To Kaboodle Wish List

Southern Connoisseur Coupons on tjoos.com

Steel's No Sugar Added Chocolate Fudge Sauce On Sale!

Steel's No Sugar Added Chocolate Fudge Sauce On Sale!
Steel's No Sugar Added Chocolate Fudge Sauce On Sale!
Regular price: $6.95
Sale price: $5.95
You Save: $1.00
Quantity:
Usually ships in 3-4 business days
10 oz
Sugar Free
Steel's Fudge Sauce is sweetened with Nature Sweet (Maltitol). Nature Sweet is a unique, natural, sugar free sweetener made from corn. Contains half the calories of sugar.

Try dipping pretzels, strawberries or bananas in Steelís Fudge Sauce for a sweet snack.

Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (28g) Servings Per Container: 11 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Total Calories 80 Calories From Fat 15 Total Fat 2 g 3% Trans Fat 0 g Sodium 15 mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 19 g 4% Dietary Fiber 0 g 8% Sugars 0 g Protein 1 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 4% Maltitol 17 g

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients: Nature Sweet(tm) (maltitol syrup), Chocolate Liquor, water, cocoa, polydextrose, corn starch, natural butter flavor, vanilla extract.