Whey Crispy Marshmallow Treats
Do you ever get the craving for marshmallow cereal treats? Those ooey, gooey, buttery squares of goodness that bring back fond childhood memories. We are excited to bring you a new product that will let you enjoy those delectable treats without all the sugary carbs.
Whey Protein Crisps are crispy little whey pieces that pack a whopping 28 grams of protein per scoop!
3 bags of La Nouba Sugar Free Marshmallows*
3 tablespoons butter
5 cups whey crisps
1. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl for 30 sec.
2. Add marshmallows and microwave for 30 sec increments until marshmallows are soft and can be stirred with a spoon.
3. Stir marshmallows into butter until totally combined.
4. Slowly add protein crisps, continue stirring until until crisps are completely covered with mixture.
5. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 9 x 11 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares.
Variations: When melting the butter, stir in 2 - 3 tablespoons of Skippy's All Natural Peter Pan Sugar Free Peanut butter*. Also add sliced almonds and or dried fruit such as craisins or dried cherries.